Welcome to TroopMaster Web!
Events Coming Up
- May 6 Fire Safety Merit Badge
- May 13 Advancement Night Have three to four things to get signed off
- May 18-19 Trail to tenderfoot
- May 20 Court of Honor
- May 27 No Scouts come to the walk with the scouts
- June 2 Planning meeting for the next year
- June 3 Elections
- June 10 Water fight
- Nov. 25th Meeting At Val Halla: Orienteering Competition- Bring headlamps coats and, wear boots might be muddy.
- Dec. 1st Flight to First Class- Meet at
Cumberland Grange Hall in West Cumberland it is between 1 and 4.
- Dec. 2nd PLC
Meeting: All are welcome but if you have a position
of responsibility you should come. If you can't make it please have your
assistant patrol leader come.
- Dec. 3rd Advancement Night- Bring your book and at least 3 things to get signed off on. If you need materials bring them.
- Dec. 8th Camp Hinds service project- Service hours will be giving to you
- Dec. 9th LL Bean gift wrapping- Sign up here
- Dec. 10th Learn About Fire Starting methods Bring Coats Groups will be outside.
- Dec. 17 Meeting At N.Y.M.S. walk outside and into the a pit to start fires
- January 11-13 Camping Trip at the Morgan's Camp in Eustis Maine Ice Fishing trip
- January 26 Klondike
- January 28 Meeting at west Cumberland Fire Station
- February 3 P.L.C. Meeting
- January and all of February till February 4th First Aid or Camping Merit Badge
- February 4 Meeting
- February 8-10 Snow Sports Merit Badge
- February 11Elections / Meeting Positions of responsibility
- February 17 No Meeting
- February 25 Advancement Night Be ready to get stuff signed off
- March 3 P.L.C
- March 4 Court of Honor
- March 8-10 trip to Sugar loaf
- March 11 Skills on Everything
- March 16 Camping hours
- March 18 Competition on Everything
- March 25 Advancement
- April 1 Swimming
- April 7 P.L.C.
- April 8 Camp hinds info
- April 22 Welcome Night For New Scouts
- April 29 Fire Safety Merit Badge